Blog Journal #1

 Hello everyone! My name is Amanda Kroecker and I am from West Palm Beach. I am currently a junior at FSU and studying english. I transferred from TCC this semester, but am bummed I will not get to be on campus. I am taking this course for my education minor and am very excited!

I think I am pretty familiar with educational technology. When I was in elementary school my teachers would use projectors, which are pretty outdated now, but were very new at the time. In high school and even now, we had to go on our phones or computers to use kahoot. And now I am using all of my technology in an educational way because all classes are remote.

I do not feel as if I have a ton of personal learning networks. My mom is a teacher though, so if I ever need school supplies or anything like that I can always ask her. I have website all over the internet that help me further understand lessons, like youtube or quizlet. And lastly, I have my very professors that I can always go to. 

Comments

  1. You mentioned that you were able to use your phone to access Kahoot in high school. Did your high school use a BYOD ("Bring Your Own Device") system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using YouTube as well to help myself understand things because you can find literally anything on there. Quizlet has also been a life saver for me when I'm studying for tests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you're studying English! I'm in between wanting to major in English or Elem. Education myself. I used Kahoot a lot too in high school, which got pretty intense at times. But I'm also starting to use it in some classes this semester too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #3

Blog Journal #7